Currently seeking passionate strong minded individuals to work for a one of the largest global advertising festivals. The role would involve directly supporting the Awards Manager and acting as a first point of contact for all related category issues. All applicants should have detailed knowledge and a strong understanding of the advertising and creative communications industry. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for motivated individuals to become a part of a major advertising and brand marketing label.
- Team supervision as well as monitoring performance and productivity.
- Entry processing and working with bespoke judging software.
- Being able to check the work of all entry processors and signing off completed submissions in preparation for judging.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to compose professional and articulate emails.
- Being able to confidently speak to all customers and clients in a helpful and understanding manner.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Being able to multitask all prioritise workload accordingly.
- The ability to take direction and strong leadership skills - experience in running a small team would be highly preferred.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office.
All applicants need to be available to interview in February and commence work by March. This is a contract role - from March until the end of June. We ask you not to apply if you have any prior commitments or holidays booked within these selected dates.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.