An exciting opportunity and arisen for an Assistant Awards Manager to work on one of the most prestigious events - The Festival of Creativity. The ideal applicant will be brand focused, innovative and enjoy working in a client facing, customer focused role. The role will require a dedicated individual who is willing to manage and nurture key customer accounts whilst providing support and guidance to all entrants throughout the year.
- Executing and supervising the processing of entries and their respective physical and digital components for Cannes Lions and all other Lions Festivals.
- Delivering high quality customer focused engagement service and supporting all engagement approaches, programmes and action plans when needed.
- Recruiting and managing temporary entry processors for Cannes Lions and other Lions festivals.
- Utilizing bespoke IT systems and relevant working inventories.
- Liaising with entrants and managing agency/ client correspondence.
- Researching latest industry trends, creative and technical advancements and competitor's activity.
- Manage jury discussion and awarding of prizes
- Administration for and supervision of juries for Cannes Lions and all other Lions Festivals; presentation of the entries to the jury and providing direct support to the appointed jury president and jurors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence and ability to communicate well.
- Experience with managing a small team is necessary but not essential.
- Previous experience in an event production environment before as well as updated knowledge of trends and developments within the creative industries.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent organisational, administrational and detailed IT skills.
- The ability to prioritize and multitask in a high pressured role.
- A strong team player who is prepared to help where needed.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.