Assistant Brand & VM Manager - Beauty/Cosmetics Industry
£28,000 - £32,000 Depending on experience
Start date: ASAP
Your job will be to support the UK Sales Manager and International team in the creation and execution of the brand strategy to drive brand awareness and sales for the company. You will work in collaboration with the creative team to ensure all assets and communications are on brand and delivered to high standard. Manage wider brand projects to establish your company as a leader and innovator in the beauty category.
- Writing and proofreading copy maintaining brand tone of voice
- Work hand in hand with design at conceptual stage of product development on mood boards and copy for launch campaigns
- Coordinate Digital Marketing/PR/Design teams to successfully deliver 360 campaigns
- Identify and deliver innovative ways to bring high levels of consumer engagement and raise brand awareness (blogger and influencer events/customer events/brand partner campaigns)
- Manage the production of all print and digital marketing materials: stationery, postcards, gift bags, brochures, brand presentations, training manuals, ebanners, evites and event collateral (copywriting, briefing in to design, managing production of visuals, liaising with suppliers on print and delivery)
- Set up and manage the company Sharefile for external suppliers and international teams - uploading and reviewing content
- Produce presentations of marketing support plans and strategy for each UK retailer and manage the implementation of all agreed plans
- Liaising with all UK retail account contacts for marketing support across online/social/in-store/print presence including negotiating advertising and media packages
- Liaising with all UK retail accounts regarding ecommerce platforms - updating brand page content, product imagery and providing required copy and imagery for new launches
- Proactively approach third parties for brand collaborations (online and offline) managing creation of unique content and all required assets for partnership activities Visual Merchandising
- Management of all external agencies for POS and design (Kamset, Kallkwik, Vizability, Light Brigade, Display Mode, Electrify, Attic Room)
- Manage the launch of any new counters and store openings
If you think this is the perfect position for you, then please apply ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.