Handle have paired with a fast growing consumer brand business, who are aiming to grow their brand reach within the youth and music sectors, in the search of an Assistant Brand Manager.
This position requires someone with experience in working across consumer facing events, along with a strong understanding of consumer insights. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced marketer, you will contribute to both above the line and below the line activations, with the aim to drive distribution.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to build an understanding of Consumer Insights to inform and shape strategic thinking.
- The activation of consumer facing plans, which include experiential, PR, Social and Paid Media - across both traditional and digital platforms.
- Brand Guardianship, ensuring that the portfolio of brands remain 'on-brand' and that there is a consistent message running through each individual product.
- Managing agencies, keeping consistent and close communication with external agencies.
- You will be the point of contact for the sales team, and manage both the above the line and experiential budget.
You must have at least 2 years experience in event, PR and social media marketing, along with a good network within experiential and lifestyle industries. I am looking for someone who thrives in working as part of a team, and has a great track record in delivering successful campaigns, to work on a variety of exciting events for a number of brands.
If you fit the above requirements, then please do apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.