Handle has a unique opportunity to join a global TV Communications Company for 12 months as a Contracts & Billings Analyst. This role sits within a varied and busy team and will be incredibly versatile in terms of responsibilities. You will have strong experience as an accounts assistant, accounts receivable, or biller and have experience reviewing contracts.
- Translate specific contract language and concepts to the Billing System environment
- Generate accurate and timely customer invoicing
- Continuous monitoring of contractual compliance
- Function as the subject matter expert for a portfolio of customer accounts
- Liaise with various internal customers (FP&A, Sales, Legal)
- Create and improve processes to build efficiency
- Generate regular analysis and ad hoc reporting
If you are experienced, have enthusiasm, drive and ambition for the Entertainment industry and are available ASAP - apply today with your most recent CV. This is a 12-month fixed term contract based in West London.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.