Handle Recruitment is working with a leading sporting retail brand to find a commercially aware Assistant Buyer for their Retail team. The Buyer will focus on the Accessories category and will need the relevant experience working as an Assistant Buyer within the Accessories category previously.
Key duties will include:
- Assist the Buyers to help develop and source the product range across the categories
- Support the Buyers to achieve and manage a profitable product range
- Attend seasonal product review meetings
- Take responsibility to input product information and manage purchase order process
- Catalogue and store all samples appropriately
- Organise and prepare samples for photography with E-Commerce assistant
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with existing and new suppliers
- Review and compare competitor activity whilst monitoring market activity, trends and fashions
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 6 months buying experience at Assistant Buyer level in a retail environment
- Fantastic negotiation skills
- Sound knowledge and experience of Accessories
- Good time management skills
This role is based in North London so candidates must be happy to work in this area. If you are looking to expand your existing Buying experience within a well-known sporting brand please apply with your CV today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.