Handle are proud to have partnered up with one of the leading, global foodservice retailers, with restaurants across the country.
A fantastic role for an energetic Assistant Brand Manager, who has experience in working in FMCG within a large, fast-paced environment. Great opportunity to work on an exciting project, the right person for this position must be innovate and flexible in approach, as they will have the ability to grow and evolve with the role.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Managing the implementation and delivery of both the above-the-line and below-the-line elements of agreed marketing programmes, from research brief to completion.
- Developing and managing strong internal relationships and systems for best-in-class communication and delivery of programmes.
- To work collaboratively and closely with the Brand Marketing team and the Agency teams to develop clear and concise briefs for all programmes.
- Identifying any gaps within understanding relevant consumer targets and to work to support internal and external research teams in the development of consumer insights.
- Building robust business cases on all activities in partnership with the Business Strategy and Insight team.
At least 2 years relevant experience in retail marketing would be advantageous for anyone applying to this position, you will be a proven communicator with good creative judgement and a flexible approach.
If you a hard-working marketer keen to work on the growth of an innovative project, then please do get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.