A forward thinking, multi-channel fashion retailer is now looking for an Assistant Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team.
Suitable for CIMA/ACCA (or international equivalent) candidates who have recently begun studying or have multiple exemptions, this role will offer a genuine opportunity to grow your skill set in an international, successful and expanding business.
The main responsibilities include:
- Assisting the FP&A manager with analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Co-ordinating the management accounts pack on a monthly basis
- Reviewing both trade and cost P&Ls on a monthly basis
- Monthly reconciliation of accruals and maintenance of a risks and opportunities schedule.
- Supporting to the FP&A Manager on rolling out and implementation of a Business Intelligence tool.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of modelling using Excel (sum ifs, v&h lookups, if functions etc.)
- Some experience of working in an analytical role
- Experience in retail or ecommerce (this is strongly preferred)
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders
In return this role offers a sociable and supportive workplace with excellent benefits.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.