A new position has arisen to assist and support the Commercial Manager of one of Europe's leading multi-channel customer communication services. The role would include preparing commercial proposals and negotiating client contracts. The ideal candidate would have experience in the completion of bid proposals, development of commercial models and an in depth understanding of sales presentations. With the company continuously expanding and developing, this would be an ideal opportunity to get on board with a forward thinking and ambitious marketing agency.
- To create and maintain a central repository of all Deploy client commercial models, presentations.
- Support the implementation of contracts, by creating commercial handover documents to ensure that operational teams can deliver to the contract guidelines.
- Maintain a holistic view of all current Deploy commercial activity.
- Provide analysis of Deploy sales activity and measure success of commercial models presented to clients.
- Create and maintain generic commercial materials for sales presentations.
- Provide ongoing support for existing client accounts and identify opportunities to maximise profitability.
- Produce excellent customer service to both internal and external clients and customers.
- The ability to manage expectations of both internal and external customers.
- High level of organisational skills and a structured approach to projects.
- Strong level of numeracy and financial / commercial acumen.
- At least an intermediate level of excel and power point skills required.
- A broad understanding of general business cost drivers across a wide range of markets including the digital channels.
- Knowledge of the financial management/budget processes and their applications.
- Commercial Acumen
- Excel / Power point
- Planning & Organising
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.