Our client is one of the worlds leading entertainment networks, targeting children between the age of 4 - 15. They are expanding the digital department an are looking for a creative, passionate Assistant Content Creator.
The Assistant Content Creator will be a part of an award winning digital team, working across all interactive services, the website, apps and a broader digital portfolio.
- Edit video content from current TV shows on Premiere Pro / After Effects.
- On a day to day basis, you will manage the UK YouTube channel; planning, uploading, describing and annotating video content.
- Have the opportunity to be involved with creating the online games featured on the website.
The idea candidate for the Assistant Content Creator position will have;
- A degree within a media/digital/video based subject.
- 1 year+ experience within a similar role, editing pre-made footage and managing YouTube profiles.
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Adobe Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS would be beneficial
- Passionate and keen to working within children's entertainment.
This position is a high priority role and is available for immediate start. Apply now below, or send your CV over to email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.