One of our favourite clients, a leading Media & Entertainment business based in the heart of the West End, is in search of an Assistant Finance Analyst to join their expanding commercial finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is currently studying toward a professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA) and is looking to progress in a role that works alongside some of the industry's most-talented finance professionals.
The role will be reporting directly into the FP&A Manager and be providing commercial support to the European VP with monthly reporting and analysis to senior management
- Production Accounting - analysing costs against budgets for new productions
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Month-end variance analysis and analysis of monthly costs for marketing departments
- Working closely with the royalties team on monthly revenue owed to the company
- Real-time tracking of TV revenue and gross contribution
- Actively studying for professional accounting qualification - ideally CIMA
- Advanced Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, data manipulation)
- Previous experience in balance sheet reconciliation & general ledger
Personality is key for this business, so they are looking for someone who is enthusiastic with a friendly and outgoing personality. They have a brilliant culture and work environment that will suit someone who really wants to work within the media industry!
Please get in touch if you think this is you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.