Handle are proud to be recruiting an Assistant Financial Accountant for a leading TV company in West London. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this is an exciting and varied role, ideal for someone with finance experience looking to work in the creative industries.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsibility for posting AR and AP subsystem journals
- Production of aged creditors, aged debtors and inter-company reports
- Monthly balance sheet recs
- Filling of all month end journals
- Calculation and posting of month end expenditure accruals
- Maintain SOX file and ensuring procedures and policies adhered to.
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns, statutory audit requests and regulatory information requests
- Ad-hoc queries, financial reporting and analysis
- Assist with systems implementation and upgrades
- Assist with credit control
- Manage the collections processes
- Coding and inputting supplier invoices
- Query resolution, demonstrating ability to challenge costs
- Preparation of payment schedule for payment runs
- Entering supplier payments onto online banking system
- Managing and processing PO processes
- Vendor set up in AP system
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts
We are looking for someone organised, efficient and adaptable; able to proactively plan workload, manage priorities and respond immediately to changing or ad hoc requirements. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, who demonstrates a positive attitude. ACCA/CIMA Part qualified preferable with accounting software knowledge.
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to study and work in a creative environment, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.