An exciting contract opportunity has become available for an Assistant Finance Analyst to join a merchandise team within one of the world's leading Luxury Retail Companies.
The Assistant Finance Analyst will be part of a team responsible for driving sales across all Global revenue streams and maximising sales opportunities through analysing all regional performance.
The main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Manage the global sales report each month, providing insight to overall performance and key drivers.
* Update & manage all business sales reporting.
* Work closely with the regional Planners to understand performance and identify ways to minimise risks and maximise opportunities.
* Work with the global logistics team on monthly stock transfer and support the process.
* Work closely with Merchandising to execute the product strategies and share knowledge of
* Work with the Buying teams to manage data across the business.
* Stock analysis, recommend ways in which overstocks can be managed
* Ad-hoc sales analysis for senior management
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.