An industry leading and highly reputable film and TV business currently require a qualified assistant financial controller to join their successful team in Central London. Managing the day to day financials within an ever growing team, you will assume responsibility the P&L, balance sheet analysis whilst also assisting the wider team with budgeting and forecasting support.
- Month end close process and analysis for detailed review with senior management and additional stakeholders
- Analysis of monthly P&L
- Ownership of balance sheet
- Detailed review of actuals v budget with non finance stakeholders
- Assistance with monthly management reporting
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Management and development of part qualified team member
- Assistance with forecasting and planning
- Ad hoc analysis and additional projects
In order to be considered for this position, you will have post qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) experience within a similarly varied and challenging role. You will be a confident communicator who enjoys interacting with individuals of all levels across the business. The team are a bubbly and outgoing group with a passion for film and TV and you'll ideally share their interest in the industry.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.