Assistant FP&A Analyst Key Responsibilities:
Working within the Management Accounting and FP&A team, this role will undertake a variety of tasks and processes which contribute to the production of Budgets and Forecasts and other reporting and analysis requirements for UK management team and Group Finance Function.
Planning & Analysis
- Assist in preparation of Budgets and Forecast, including preparation of presentations
- Variance analysis between actuals and Budget/Forecasts
- Assist with data input into the monthly forecast process
- Assist with data input to produce monthly FP&A presentation pack
- Update commercial files with monthly actuals to allow for analysis
- Maintain title card with latest information for each title
- Assist with title sensitivity analysis
- Maintain Budget and Forecast in Nav
- Engage with process and system review and development
- Support with additional adhoc analysis
- Excellent attention to detail
- A demonstrable interest in the commercial elements of the business and wider industry themes and issues
- An ability to review processes with clarity and create efficiencies
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Articulate with advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- A proactive and responsible attitude to workload, with a propensity to own the key duties of the role
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience using financial systems such as SAP & MS Navision is preferable.
The ideal candidate will have strong academics and be actively studying with at least one years finance experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.