A new Assistant FP&A Analyst vacancy has arisen with a Global Film & TV company to join their team based in Central London. The position is ideal for a part qualified (ACCA/CIMA) Finance Analyst. This role will assist with the consolidation of the Budget and Forecast for the Film Distribution part of the Business
Key Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Assist with preparation of a consolidated Budget and Q2 and Q3 forecast (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow)
- Assist with Budget and Forecast Presentation
- Feed all inputs into model from revenue and cost streams to prepare a consolidated view by title
- Assist with Inter-company for Budget and Forecast for all entities
- Variance analysis Budget and Forecast to actuals - by stream
- Consolidate cash per stream for Budget and Forecast
- Understand submissions from Theatrical, Transactional, Licensing and Ultimates
- Uploads to Tagetik for Budget and Forecast
- Work closely with reporting team
- Create efficiencies in models and develop a consolidated model
The ideal candidate will be a part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) and have had previous experience in an FP&A role. You will be highly personable with the ability to manage multiple deadlines and knowledge of the Film/TV industry would be preferable.
This is a wonderful opportunity working for a well-known media company and will be an excellent career move for an experienced financial candidate with strong interpersonal skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.