Excellent opportunity for a highly organised Assistant/Coordinator to support a busy Internal Comms team with a number of project support tasks. A keen eye for detail, fab communication skills (both written and verbal) and being social media savvy will ensure success in the role. Duties will include:
- Ad-hoc administration
- Scheduling support
- Support with internal communication channels
- Ensure follow up & delivery of internal engagement projects
- Coordination of all communications content & execution
- Build strong relationships across the wider team and business stakeholders, updating and consulting on project work as required
- Ad-hoc research
- Degree in Business, English, Journalism or Communications preferred, plus experience in a Communications role.
- Clear, impactful communications skills - ability to identify story angles and seek out news
- Eagerness to understand how to use internal communications to drive employee engagement
- Experience in social media content development and community management including analytics
Immediate start .. please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.