Handle Recruitment is seeking a Legal and business affairs assistant to join a global music group.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative support to the Legal/Business Affairs division
- Support surrounding copy typing, arranging meetings and sending and distributing correspondence
- Editing and processing contracts
- Dealing with queries
- Ad hoc duties as requested by team members
- Maintaining office systems and improving such systems in consultation with the department
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Genuine interest in music and contractual aspects of the music industry
- A great sense of humour
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivation and a strong team player
Previous experience working in a legal department/previous music experience is desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.