An amazing opportunity has become available for an Assistant Management Accountant to join one of the Globes Largest Media Platforms in Film, Entertainment, TV and Music.
Working within the Finance Team, the role will support the Management Accountant, Finance Manager and reporting team for the Entertainment division in the production Management Accountants, and other associated deliverables to the Group Finance Function.
This role is being recruited as a 12 month Fixed Term Contract (FTC), and will offer study support for the duration. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to develop their experience in a varied, dynamic and exciting environment.
Responsible for month end journal preparation and postings for key areas of the P&L and balance sheet leading to monthly Management Accounts being prepared. This will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinating and preparing monthly sales information and posting of accruals.
- Preparation of month end marketing and technical accruals journals.
- Analysis of monthly revenue and variances to latest forecast.
- Production of balance sheet reconciliations and analysis of marketing spend
- Stock reconciliation and analysis.
- Providing the team with accrued income and cost for month end flash reporting.
- Assist with the building of month end reporting packs.
- Lead responsibility for intercompany accounting, including liaising with other territories and the production of monthly intercompany sub-distribution reports.
- Complete journals, recharges and full reconciliations for all intercompany territories.
- Assisting with the co-ordinating of month end timetables with AP and AR.
- Assist Finance Manager with ad hoc project work as required.
- Provide support with additional analysis, including audit preparation and half year / full year reporting.
- Forecast and review Intercompany cashflow.
- Drive and enthusiasm.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An ability to review processes with clarity and create efficiencies
- Articulate with advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- A proactive and responsible attitude to workload, with a propensity to own the key duties of the role
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including Excel (intermediate), Word and PowerPoint
- Part ACCA / CIMA qualified, or similar (first time passes preferred) with at least two years' experience within another business.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.