Assistant Management Accountant - Advertising and Marketing - Central London
My client, a international Advertising company are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis. This newly created role sits within a large finance team reporting in to the Finance Manager. This Assistant Management Accountant is responsible for full management and control of the month end process and assisting the senior management accountant with the day to day running of accounts.
This role is perfect for a candidate studying towards ACCA/CIMA and looking to expand their skill set into management accounts. This is a busy role, working within a fast paced and vibrant environment., offering study support and great career progression.
- Full management and control of the month end process and reporting
- Assisting with the accruals, prepayments and journal adjustments
- Assisting in preparation for the year end accounts
- Balance sheet reconcilliations
- Multi currency bank reconcilliations
- Oversee the AP and AR function
- Managing petty cash and company credit cards
- Preparing and analysing cost with department managers/ budget holders
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting where required
- Previous experience working as part of a finance function is essential
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to navigate and use MS Excel (V look ups & pivot tables)
- Ability to work in fast paced environments
- High levels of personal motivation with a positive attitude
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Keen eye for detail
Apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.