I am looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a global music company based in London
Reporting into the Finance Manager your main duties will include;
- Prepare pipeline for revenue accounting entries, accrue revenue on behalf of affiliates and provide analysis on variances to actuals once settled.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and analytical review for management pack.
- Prepare and analyse all Industry body reporting and queries.
- Perform end-to-end intercompany process including; consolidation, reconciliation, correspondence with Affiliates and all query resolutions.
- Preparation of month end journals for all intercompany related financial transactions in accordance with group policy.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and support to assist on audit queries, artist and label management requests, project work, and legacy integration queries etc.
- Ad-hoc assignments and projects as required.
- Continually strive for improvements, development of effective controls and processes while supporting implementation of such improvements.
The successful candidate will most likely be a graduate with 1-2 years finance experience from the media industries.
You will receive a salary upto £30k plus study support and an excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.