Handle are currently working with a cutting edge production company assisting them with their search for a part-qualified Management Accountant to take on a temporary to permanent role with them.
Based at their very cool offices in central London and reporting into the Finance Manager your duties would include:
- Preparation of consolidated management accounts pack
- Assisting the Finance Manager with all aspects of the month end process (Accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, salary journals, fixed assets/depreciation, variance & margin analysis)
- Monthly revenue/cost analysis (WIP)
- Business partnering with the Production Management team and Producers to ensure good financial controls are in place
- Assisting the Finance Manager with all aspects of budgeting & forecasting
- Invoicing, speaking with clients regarding payment terms and cash flow forecasting
The successful applicant will be a part-qualified accountant with previous experience working on month end accounts, this is an excellent opportunity for a studier to take that next step up.
A bright and inquisitive personality is also essential as this role will involve working with various departments and communicating with senior line managers in all of them.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.