A leading Events group are now looking for an Assistant Management Accountant for an ongoing contract to start immediately.
They work with some of the biggest names in Production, with budgets in excess of over 20million per event.
With a thriving office in Central London having recently just moved, this is a perfect opportunity for anybody looking for an immediate start in fast growing company. This role has every possibility to turn into a permanent hire/contract extension depending on performance.
Assistant Management Accountant
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently. You will be reporting into the Financial Controller and assisting with Management accounts/ Event management support.
Main tasks include:
- Assisting with Producing Monthly Management Accounts including commentary
- Presentation of Management Accounts to Financial Controller
- Responsible for key clients and support to event team
- Perform monthly overhead variance analysis
- In charge of billing contractual daily rates for freelancers
- Creating fee and cost budgets for each event
- Reviewing of client contracts
- Ensuring revenue is recorded correctly each month
- Reviewing revenue and cost of sales
- Assisting with forecasts, budgets and reports
- Influencing key business decisions based on analysis performed
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Other ad-hoc work
- Background in Events/TV/Film/Theatre Production desirable
- Experience in an SME environment an advantage
The role reports to the Financial Controller and liaising with the general business as a whole. This is also an opportunity to get involved in other ad hoc tasks as required including new productions in the pipeline.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.