A brilliant opportunity as become available for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a global-leading art business, based in the heart of Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated part qualified finance professional who would thrive in a dynamic environment with multiple industry exposure.
This is a highly progressive role and will be supporting two management accountants with the efficient and effective running of the finance function.
The main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing management accounts and ensuring that they are delivered within the agreed timeframe
- Posting and reviewing journals
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing and interpreting the financial information provided each month, including analysis of variances and exceptional items.
- Assisting the accounts payable supervisor to ensure the timely and accurate completion of payment runs
- Assisting in the timely completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting with the numerous special projects and ad hoc tasks as required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with previous management accounting experience
Our client offers excellent career prospects, with a very generous salary and benefits - including full study support.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.