Handle has a great opportunity to join our established and well known Entertainment Client as an Assistant Management Accountant for a 6 month contract. Based in Central London you will be part of a vibrant and dynamic Company who are at the forefront of TV production.
Working in the Financial Reporting team and reporting to the Finance Manager, you will have strong proven month-end exposure, have 1-2 years relevant finance experience, and ideally be part-qualified. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of accruals, prepayments, and intermediate Excel.
- Prepare and assist with monthly management accounts including income recognition, P&L, BS, Overheads
- Weekly cash flow reporting & inter company reporting
- Quarterly VAT return
- Bank Reconciliations
- Overhead cost analysis and recharging
- Monthly input to SAP of consolidated debtors, creditors and other disclosures
- Quarterly data analysis reports
If you are experienced in the above areas and are ready to gain experience of the workings of a busy finance team, and the demands of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting process - apply with your CV ASAP.
Our Client requires you to be available to interview ASAP and start within a maximum of 1-week notice.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.