Handle Recruitment are proud to be working with an exclusive entertainment business to find an Assistant Management Accountant to join them for a 3-4 month contract, with the opportunity to go permanent. Based in Central London this Company are busy, creative, fast paced and growing.
The purpose of this role is to support the Management Accountant to ensure delivery of timely and accurate financial information for the business.
- Responsible for sales ledger invoices and day book
- Payment allocation
- Maintain audit trail
- Support the management accountant with monthly management accounts
- Journal entries (accruals, prepayments)
- Balance sheet recs
- Responsible for all aspects of credit control
- Additional ad hoc projects/duties as and when required
The ideal candidate:
- Studying towards a UK management accountant qualification and have relevant UK experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Navision experience desirable
- Proven track record of assisting with monthly management accounts
- Media/Hospitality experience preferred
- High level of organisation and communication
If the above is a match for your profile and you are available right now, apply with your most recent CV. Please note that as this is a contract position we are unable to consider candidates with a notice period of longer than 1 week.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.