Handle is working with a Global Music business in Central London to find an Assistant Management Accountant for a 12 month fixed term contract. If you are hands-on, experienced in month-end and management accounts, proactive, and looking to be part of a busy and established environment this could be the role for you. Reporting to the Management Accountant your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Monitor transactions
- Review of month-end adjustments
- Ad hoc reporting
- Assist in preparation of standard departmental report packs
The ideal candidate:
- Music Industry experience desirable
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated team player
If you are immediately available or becoming available in a maximum of 2 weeks, and the above fits your skills and profile, apply with your most recent CV today.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.