Assistant Management Accountant - Media Entertainment - Central London
Assistant Management Accountant required for a leading Entertainment business based in Central London. This Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for the day to day finance operations supporting the Senior Finance Manager.
This role sits within a growing finance function which operates a flexible and sociable culture along with clear progression pathways and benefits.
Key responsibilities but not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Owning the month end process
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Balance sheet reconciliations including bank accounts and general ledger
- Prepare and complete monthly journals
- Contribute to preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Variance analysis
- Process quarterly VAT returns
- Manage purchase ledger and bi-weekly payment runs
- Process credit card and petty cash reconciliations
- Process expenses
- Any ad hoc projects
- A minimum 2-years proven experience in accounting
- Working towards ACCA/CIMA qualification is desired
- Excellent Excel skills
- Outstanding communicator
- Hands-on, energetic, proactive, self-starter who is able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail essential
Apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.