Handle are proud to be recruiting for a bespoke film company based in the heart of Soho. They are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their finance team, reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Bookkeeping - accurately recording and maintaining the group accounting records
- Bank reconciliations - reconciling multi currency bank accounts
- Creditors and debtors - preparing and recording sales and purchase invoices
- Payments - preparing and maintaining records for the weekly payment run
- Management accounts - assisting the Financial Controller with the monthly-consolidated management accounts (P&L and balance sheet)
- VAT - preparing various quarterly VAT returns
- Audit - Assisting with audit queries
- Supporting the team with any ad hoc jobs
We are looking for someone that has been working within the media or entertainment industry, preferably familiar with Xero. This ideal candidate will be self-motivated and a team player with a strong work ethic. They must have excellent communication and organization skills.
This is a fantastic role for an Assistant Management Accountant looking to work within the film industry, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.