Handle are proud to be recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to work for a globally recognised and leading sports business based in London. The role will sit within a dynamic Accounting Team and report directly into the Finance Manager and Financial Controller assisting in a wide range of accounting tasks.
This progressive and broad accounting position will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts
- Assisting the Finance Manager in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Supporting the Finance Manager in month end journal postings and process
- Analysis and project support as required
- Invoice analysis and query resolution
- Maintaining reconciliations between core systems
- Supporting the Finance Manager to collect data and produce reports on a monthly basis
- Ad hoc analysis, general accounts duties and project support as required
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to the wider finance team
We are looking for a graduate calibre candidate (Accounting or Maths related degree) and a candidate looking to study a professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA). Previous experience working in a finance team and demonstrable bookkeeping, balance sheet reconciliation and analysis skills are essential. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and Excel skills, with the ability to work to strict deadlines and an excellent attention to detail.
The company offers an exciting, fast-paced environment with great benefits! Apply Now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.