Handle are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to work for a well recognised and major player within the Music and Live Events Industry. Offering a full study package (ACCA/CIMA) the successful candidate will report directly in the FD and will assist with all aspects of the Management Accounts, including:
- Producing events weekly comparisons (Actual vs forecast results) for senior management
- Tracking and allocating revenue to appropriate events, 15 - 20 events per week and producing event Profit and Loss on a weekly basis
- Processing of relevant journals for month end accounts preparation
- Customer invoices and maintaining the purchase and sales ledger
- Month end reporting
- Submission and support for quarterly VAT returns
- Supporting the Finance Director and Operations Director with ad hoc tasks and production of general financial information
- Preparing appropriate schedules and assisting with the annual audit
- Monthly bank reconciliations
We are looking for a high calibre graduate (Accounting related subject) with a 2:1 level or equivalent. The successful candidate will have exemptions from/or be studying for an ACCA/CIMA qualification. You will also have experience of working within an accounting function.
This is a rare and progressive opportunity not to be missed! Apply Now!
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application. (Sadly due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to respond directly to everyone, but we will try our very best!)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.