Handle Recruitment have partnered with a Central London creative agency to find their next part-time Management Accountant. This is a brand new role supporting the Head of Finance with month end preparation, management of the purchase and sales ledger and acting as key point of contact for finance related queries.
- Reconciling Xero invoices and billing software.
- Credit control: Chasing outstanding payments.
- Processing Freelancer / Supplier invoices and setting up payment runs
- Bank Reconciliations. Allocating payments and Receipts
- Support Cashflow Forecasting
- Update Fixed Asset Register
- Posting Journals - Month End Accruals / Prepayment
- Updating Cashflow
- Adhoc Reporting
- Part Time 20-24 hours per week
- Excel - Intermediate skills
- Xero software desirable
- Previous Experience of working with a Marketing / Creative Industry
- Part Qualified - CIMA/ACCA
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.