Our client is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their accountancy practice based in the heart of Central London. The role will be managing a small team of part-qualified accountants who will be preparing accounts for a portfolio of international artists.
Reporting directly to Senior Management, the main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring accounts and tax returns are completed accurately, filed on time and in accordance with agreed budgets
- Assisting senior managers with tax issues, planning and reporting
- Reviewing VAT returns
- Managing HR issues within the team; performance appraisals, training and recruitment
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified accountant with 2-3 years post qualification experience (ACA or ACCA)
- Experience in managing/supervising a small team
- Practical tax knowledge and experience of tax planning for clients
This is a rare opportunity not to be missed for someone who is looking to move into the music & entertainment industry!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.