Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion - Circa £27K
ASAP Start- London
Handle is working with one of the most exciting and niche fashion brands on the market currently looking to recruit an Assistant Merchandiser to join their expanding merchandising department. They boast one of the most friendly, fun and vibrant offices in Central London full of cake-baking, yoga meditating fashion fanatics.
The role reports into the Senior Merchandiser who you will assist in the day to day running of the Merchandising department. They need an experienced Assistant Merchandiser that can hit the ground running in a thriving business responsible for maximising profitability and monitoring sales trends.
Key Experience across:
- Updating WSSI's, stock availability, key line management and sales for casting
- Working with the team to agree strategy & targets for this category including mark down
- Develop an MAA by overseeing the allocation process and more
- Analyse trends, history and sales patterns making recommendations
You will be:
- Excellent with Excel and data driven
- A retail enthusiast currently at an Assistant Merchandiser level
- A keen problem solver with a logical approach
Interested in hearing more?
Please do get in touch with Rachel Adams via LinkedIn for more information or apply here to be considered!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.