Assistant Music Supervisor - Film and Television
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle recruitment is working with an independent company which supplies music for films, television and advertising to source an Assistant Music Supervisor.
This role will encompass music supervision projects ranging from soundtrack playlisting and synchronisation through to researching and managing original score recordings both in the studio and on set.
We are looking for someone who is creative and incredibly knowledgeable about music as well as being naturally comfortable working with high profile clients and projects of a considerable scale.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of music genres spanning the decades / historical musical styles
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to work with large scale complex budgets, ensuring these are frequently monitored and adhered to
- Experience of working with orchestras and scoring
- Expert knowledge of song clearances, PPL & PRS
- Demonstrable clearance and research experience in Film, TV and / or Advertising
- Good contacts within Labels, Sync & Publishing companies
- Knowledge of the recording process for film and television through to editing and post production
- The ability to manage a wide range of projects concurrently - each with varying needs and requirements
This is a fantastic opportunity to engage with world class clients in an incredibly varied and interesting role with real scope for long term progression.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter to apply in the first instance.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.