Handle is working with a prominent talent agency to source an Assistant Office Manager to join their London office.
The role is primarily to support to the Office Manager to ensure the daily operations work smoothly and consistently and to provide support to other facilities and administrative departments within the agency.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Handling all aspects of company travel including booking flights, hotels and trains.
- Covering reception during holiday / illness.
- Providing accounts administration support - including assisting with the processing and payment of invoices related to the office and facilities.
- Helping with the purchase of new company cars; booking car services as and when required, paying congestion charging, organising MOTs, DVLA charges etc.
- Assisting in the maintenance and repair of employee devices such as iPhones and iPads.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role or organisation
- Knowledge of administrative management practices and procedures
- Apple Mac computer skills and knowledge of Office software packages
- Knowledge of telecommunications software packages and devices, including AVAYA.
- Familiarity with booking travel
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.