Assistant Online Manager - Beauty - £35K
We are looking for an Online Manager to join a prestigious beauty brand based in their beautiful HQ in Central London. This is a permanent role joining a successful digital team to deliver the ecommerce sales plan for the D2C website. The role will drive a 360 channel strategy across the website and provide on-going analysis of the website and 3rd party vendors.
- Manage implementation of new launches and 3rd party vendors
- Refine customer user experience across devices and campaigns
- Develop monthly plan for website updates
- Track online sales and plan online activity to drive further sales
You will have:
- Strong eccommerce platform experience
- Experience of using either Demandware or Magento or Hybris etc
- Google analytics for reporting
- Knowledge of working with 3rd parties
- 360 marketing execution
Interested? Please contact Rachel Adams for more detail or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.