Responsible for supporting the PR Director and Senior PR Manager in achieving the departments key objectives. Namely securing maximum press and online coverage for the brand. Executing PR strategies to meet the overall business objectives.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the Press Office
- Providing direct support to the PR Director and Senior PR Manager in creating an effective communications strategy that is responsive to the ever changing media landscape
- Assisting the PR Director and Senior PR Manager in the editorial repositioning
- Working closely with the PR Director and Senior PR Manager to service editorial platforms across all channels of media proactively identifying opportunities
- Tracking incoming information, working closely with their International counterpart to ensure press samples and information are in on time
- Draft suggested seasonal strategies to drive coverage for the brand during quieter launch periods
- Responsible for managing press launches, overseen by the senior PR Manager
- Responsible for organising regional trips, blogging events and seasonal previews on a regular basis
- Complete regular administration and media analysis as required by the Team and UK Team
Skills & Attributes
- Must be instantly credible both internally and externally as a result of a being commercially aware of trends and issues in all media spheres, with experience of securing editorials within key press
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written with the ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to develop and sustain productive internal and external relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail and absolute focus across all platforms of editorial media
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.