A rare opportunity has come up to join one of the world most recognised sports teams as an Assistant Producer.
They're looking for someone to work with the clubs producer to manager the delivery of content to their various media and commercial partners.
- Support the Producer in managing the regular delivery of content for commercial and media partners.
- Shoot and edit content for club partners and internal stakeholders.
- Assist with filming at events and media days.
- Support the filming, editing and post-production of content for digital and broadcast as required.
- Video editing experience using Adobe Premier.
- Motion graphics experience using After Effects.
- Experience of working in a post-production environment.
It would be desirable to have had experience working in sports or entertainment as well as having experience of small-scale productions from end to end.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
If you are interested then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.