Handle Recruitment is looking for an experienced Assistant Project Manager to join a leading sporting brand on a two year fixed term contract to help deliver a state of the art project. This project brings an exciting time for this sporting brand, so it is a fantastic opportunity to be involved with!
The Assistant Project Manager will help to facilitate the project through administrative and project based support, working to deadlines and budgets within the project management team.
Key duties include:
- Deliver all operational aspects of the project
- Track deliverables and milestones
- Undertake invoice and purchase orders, ensuring project compliance
- Coordinate meetings with both the team and clients, produce and document minutes
- Coordinating team members and contractors to ensure work is delivered on time
- Build relationships across departments
Skills and experience desired:
- Experience as an Assistant Project Manager or Administrator, ideally within the construction or building industry
- Understand the project management principles and demonstrate organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Relevant work experience or a recognised degree in Building, Project Management, Building Services Engineering and Structural or Civil Engineering
If you're an efficient, positive and proactive Assistant Project Manager with the relevant experience please apply today with your CV!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.