Handle Recruitment are working with a contemporary Art Gallery & Restaurant in London to find a an Assistant Manager/Head Maitre D'.
The Assistant Manager/Head Maitre D' will work alongside the General Manager to guarantee the smooth running of the business. The ideal candidate will have solid involvement in a quality-led restaurant with good food and drink knowledge.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming and engaging with guests
- Building rapports and relationships to encourage repeat custom
- Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable customer journey
- Managing reservations and maximising covers
- Managing the receptionists, delivering the highest standard of service at all times
- Maintaining the high standards at all time of the restaurant
- Ensuring all health and safety standards are in place
- Supporting with day to day operational issues
- Devising Rota and holidays
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a comparative environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong management and organisational skills
- A customer focused approach
- The ability to work within deadlines
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.