Assistant to COO/Office Manager - TV/Film
Up to £35,000pa DOE
Are you seeking a varied role within a renowned company within the TV and Film Sector? I am seeking a highly focused, adaptable and forward thinking EA/Office manager based on the stunning reception of a highly respectable production company. This hybrid, multifunctioning role would be ideally suited to someone with a total 'can do' attitude and passion for the industry.
Key features will include:
- Acting as first point of call to assist and diarise meetings, booking conference rooms and transferring calls.
- Providing extensive office support to the team and business, ordering office supplies, meeting and greeting clients.
- Provide administrative support to the COO and wider team
- Updating important presentation documents in Excel, Word & PowerPoint and supporting with IT functions within the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Reception, Office management experience
- Excellent IT skills including, MS Word, Excel, Office and PowerPoint.
- Excellent multi-tasker, team player and highly adaptable.
- A people person with a proven passion for the TV/Film industry
The successful candidate will receive:
- A varied role and working environment
- The opportunity to support a highly reputable brand
- Competitive salary package!
- The opportunity to be part of a fantastic team and organisation.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading organisation, please apply now! Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.30am-6.30pm
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.