Handle Recruitment is looking to find a talented individual to join a leading entertainment merchandising company as an Assistant to the Senior Account Manager, Retail.
This is an amazing role for an enthusiastic applicant looking to progress a career within Account Management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to the Senior Account Manager
- Working alongside the creative and retail team; assisting with product planning and sales development, from design inception and approvals to final production and delivery of orders.
- Uploading designs and images to Media Box
- Dealing with communication in line with the approvals process
- Assisting Senior Account Manager following supplier and customer meetings, ensuring all points are actioned
- Maintaining physical and digital product library and excel trackers
- Creating reports on potential account / sales performance
- General ad hoc duties
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- A great sense of humour
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous experience using Media Box would be advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Creative mind set
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.