We are looking for an experienced, client facing digital expert to join a London based digital marketing agency as an Associate Director, and take responsibility for leading teams in the delivery of complex digital projects for demanding B2B clients.
With a growing portfolio of big brand clients and an innovative product offering, this is an agency that is going from strength to strength. It's a great opportunity to join a successful, forward-thinking business in a highly visible position, and play a key role in their long term growth and evolution.
The core focus of the role will be to act as both a client and a team lead, and to oversee the delivery of services. This will mean taking the lead on key accounts, developing healthy commercial relationships with clients and maximising opportunities. You will be responsible for delivering digital marketing and content strategy consultancy to senior stakeholders, and for managing a talented team in the end to end delivery of complex projects. Working on multiple projects simultaneously, you will need to be highly organised, capable of spotting issues before they become problematic, and able to deliver a first class service at all times.
To be considered for this role you must have a strong track record of working in a Director level role (or equivalent) in an agency/consultancy environment, or comparable company where you are delivering digital marketing services to third parties. In addition, we are looking for the following;
- The ability to lead a client account, including managing client relationships and overseeing the delivery of digital marketing services.
- Strong commercial skills, including the ability to spot opportunities for organically growing existing relationships, and pitching for new business when required.
- A broad knowledge of digital marketing, and experience delivering large scale B2B campaigns.
- Solid project management skills, including leading teams of digital specialists and keeping clients updated.
- Strong strategic skills - the ability to understand a client and present effective long term solutions to them.
- The ability to oversee all aspects of running a consultancy and services team.
In addition, we are looking for experience working on B2B accounts, ideally for enterprise level clients. You will need to be passionate about digital, able to build strong working relationships both internally and externally, and capable of bringing ideas and energy to the team. This is a key hire at a senior level within the company, and you will be integral to the long term growth and success of the business.
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you. Please contact Will Fraser at Handle Recruitment for more information.
Associate Director Account Director Digital Marketing Client Agency Consultancy Services B2B New Business Relationship Delivery Project Content Social Media Revenue Team Leader Planning Strategy Pitch Associate Director Account Director B2B Digital
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.