An outstanding Global Management Agency, based in London, is looking for an experienced Associate Director to be the driving force of growth with an exciting new partnership. You will be advancing efforts to sell to an already existing network and growing client base - outlining the platform benefits and managing the new partner pipeline.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Sell the product to clients and licensees
- Upsell additional value-added modules
- To be responsible for on-boarding partners and ensuring they have a positive and rewarding journey
- Engage with internal brand teams to prepare and deliver tailored communications to introduce the product
- Present to the value of the partnerships' proposition to ensure successful buy-in.
- Create leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging your contacts and partners.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experienced sales operations executive with a background in licensing, operations and software sales.
- Proven customer-facing experience - SAAS experience preferred
- Strong sales skills with quantitative, analytical and business justification ability
- Proven experience of educating, evangelising and selling a new product
- Technically minded with sound knowledge in data software applications and implementing sales strategies to hit targets effectively
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple priorities across a growing account base
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrable time management and organisation skills - when juggling tasks and managing priorities across a growing account base
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Focused attention to detail skills
If the opportunity above excited you and you are interested in hearing more - please do not hesitate to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.