Associate Marketing Manager - B2B
£30 - £35k - Perm
- Develop the marketing strategy and integrated marketing plans, to deliver key Client demand generation, lead generation and business objectives.
- Identify the target Client Prospects and secure reach into Client Prospects that are aware.
- Design and execute Marketing Campaigns that encourage Client Prospects to walk through the buying cycle from Awareness to Interest and Desire, generating demand (Marketing Qualified Leads) for Sales.
- Generate demand (MQLs) for Brand and Demand Sales (Advertising, Event Sponsorship/Exhibition, Marketing Services).
- Lead score / prioritize MQLs and pass to sales in a transparent and timely manner.
- Test strategies to optimize offering of insight and permission.
- Create retention/renewal programmes, retaining paid customers.
- Cross pollinate Clients from one product and service to another.
Best practice/measuring performance/innovation & product development
- Creates a best practice marketing environment, driving efficiency and effectiveness. Utilises the Marketing Excellence tools and approach.
- Partners with Data & Analytics within Market Pillar, to analyse data and use data to measure and improve performance.
- KPIs - reporting, forecasting and performance metrics to key internal and external stakeholders, highlighting revenue risks, opportunities and changing landscapes. Regularly reviews and implements tactics to optimise marketing plans, channel performance, response rates, audience demographics, and executes industry best practices.
- Tracks and monitors channel performance and ROI of spend incorporating insights and lessons learned into campaigns regularly during the campaign cycle.
- Maximises usage and adherence to Informa systems and processes, adopting a best practice and facilitating developments in line with internal and external requirements.
- Fosters and leads internal partnerships, ensuring collaboration is driven with a customer focus.
Experience & Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience in Client Marketing and lead generation, forming and executing a strategy that raises awareness, generates interest and desire, and solicits action.
- Leveraging multiple techniques and channels in order to achieve objectives.
- Direct response marketing experience; soliciting a call to action, generating demand for sales or an end sale.
- Content Marketing; art of using relevant, engaging content to attract and nurture prospects through the buyer journey.
- Building and maintaining relationships and understanding customer needs.
- Managing senior stakeholders and large complex customers.
- Able to manage relationships with 3rd party vendors to execute marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- History of Marketing KPI delivery
- Strong collaboration and communication skills; written, verbal, presentation.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.