A leading Athleisure Brand shaking up the sports clothing industry is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help streamline their Cart, Checkout & Post Purchase experience for their loyal customers.
This is a cross-functional role where you will have the opportunity to be apart of a driven, entrepreneurial and exciting team!
- Reporting into the eCommerce Product Manager, you will identify strategic opportunities in the website Cart, Checkout & Post Purchase experience to input into the Ecommerce roadmap
- Support the delivery of the Cart, Checkout & Post Purchase roadmap across the EMEA websites by conducting impact analysis
- Work with the relevant stakeholder group to translate high-level requests into a refined list of requirements, which reflect a regional view by market/country
- Monitor & identify guest/stakeholder needs staying current on industry standards and trends
- Translate insight from data analytics, customer research (including customer insight tools), market and competitor analysis into actionable product improvements
- Support the Product Manager creating business cases that include market analysis, costs and business/guest benefits
- 1-3 years' experience in digital product, e-commerce or related spaces
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Prior experience of optimising websites, ideally in retail
- Theoretical knowledge of Product Management and how software products are built
- Comfortable interacting with a diverse stakeholder network
If this role excited you and you are keen to hear more, please do not hesitate to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.