ATS Design Analyst - Broadcast Media
We are currently working with a global broadcaster looking for an ATS Design Analyst / HR Transformation Analyst for a 3 month contract. This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading broadcast companies worldwide.
- Responsible for the development of robust procedural documentation (P&C Work Instructions/Desktop Guides/ FAQs)
- Write/create documentation and undertake formal review and feedback on relevant documentation.
- Support project leads and sponsors in supporting activities for the content build associated to the platform e.g. Offer letters, JD templates, translations etc.
- Support in review of training materials and communications activities out to P&C and the business impacting users using the new applicant tracking system in their specific roles.
- Testing of the solution and supporting SMEs (Subject Matter Experts)
- Input to the design of solution with Employee and customer experience at the forefront of focus
- Strong ATS systems experience
- Recruitment CRM Implementation
- HR transformation exposure
- Worked closely with shared Services Team
Nice to Have:
- iCIMS experience
- SuccessFactors experience
If you feel like your skill set matches the requirements, please apply.
ATS Design Analyst / Application Tracking Systems / HR Transformation / Recruitment CRM Implementation
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.