Audience Development Executive - Music
Handle Recruitment is currently looking for a highly technical and creative Audience Development Executive to join an established Music and Entertainment company.
You will be responsible for developing the creative digital plans for artist and their catalogue, with the goal to enhance the long-term audience recognition on a global reach.
Based in Central London, this role will suit a pro-active digital marketeer with previous experience of working artist campaigns and creating tailored content for releases.
Key features will include:
- Preparing digital assets including artist mailers, websites and banners
- Analysing data to understand and connect with audiences
- Delivering cutting-edge strategies across departments and labels
- Building strong relationship with artists/management for support and approval on plans
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working digital marketing role
- Have experience of enhancing marketing releases through social media
- Have working knowledge of HTML and Photoshop
- Have understanding of music right and publishing
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Audience Development Executive opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.