Calling all book-loving Digital Comms experts! This major UK Publisher is looking for an Audience Development Manger to drive engagement across their YouTube channel.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creating original content that inspires readers to discover great books through the company's social platforms
- Building and maintaining creative content partnerships with brands and vloggers to increase reach and profile
- Ensuring effective, audience appropriate placement and amplification of digital content
- Managing the Creative Producer
- Using data analysis as the foundation of all creative proposals
- Being on top of trends, platforms and opportunities across the digital landscape
A strategic content expert, you'll have demonstrable success in driving engagement across social platforms, especially YouTube. In addition you'll have a strong network of vloggers, digital agencies and brand content partners. You'll be highly analytical, a problem solver and possess a genuine passion for books and all things digital. A strong educational background, first-rate organisational skills and excellent communication abilities are a prerequisite.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.